A SIGNED CENSUS VERIFICATION FORM IS REQUIRED FOR IN ORDER TO CREATE AN ACTIVATION CODE. AS VERIFICATION FORMS ARE RECEIVED, ACTIVATION CODES ARE SENT VIA EMAIL OR TELEPHONE. IF YOU NEED ANOTHER COPY OF THE CENSUS VERIFICATION FORM, USE THE FORM BELOW IN THE SUPPORT SECTION TO SUBMIT A REQUEST. CENSUS VERIFICATION FORMS CAN BE ARRANGED TO BE EMAILED, FAXED OR BE AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP AT THE MAIN OFFICE. PARENTS/GUARDIANS WILL BE GIVEN THEIR ACTIVATION CODES BY EMAIL OR TELEPHONE IF A COMPLETED CENSUS VERIFICATION FORM IS TURNED IN.
- Go to https://hawaii.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/hawaii.jsp
- Click on the orange HELP button.
- Click on the following: If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key, click here.
- Enter your Unique Campus Portal Activation Key
- After clicking on Submit, you will be asked to create a User Name and Password. Please write these down and keep in a secure place.
- Select a User Name and Password.
- Enter a User Name. Use an alphanumeric (both letters and numbers) user name.
- Enter a Password. Use an alphanumeric (both letters and numbers) password. Passwords should be at least 6 characters long. If system preferences have been set to require a strong password, it must meet three of the four qualifications:
● A lower case letter (a, j, r, etc.)
● An upper case letter (A, J, R, etc.)
● A number (3, 7, 1, etc.)
● A symbol (@, %, &, etc.)
- Re-enter the Password in the Verify Password field.
- Click the Create Account button.
- Sign in using your new User Name and Password.
- You will be asked: “Would you like to update your security preferences now?”
- Click YES [If you choose No, you run the risk of being locked out automatically in the future) If yes, this will enable you to change your password or retrieve your User Name and/or Password if it is forgotten. An email address must be entered at this time.]
- Enter email address.
- Select 8 Likes.
- Select 8 Dislikes.
- Enter current password to save changes.